Payments and Prices
- All payments are processed via 2CheckOut ( which also accepts major credit cards and PayPal even if you don’t have an account).
- I will send you an email with an invoice after your request.
- Once received and processed, I will begin work with your order.
Important: I will not start the painting/drawing until the invoice is paid.
- Prices are quoted for an individual pet/home only.
- Each painting is hand-trimmed so sizes are approximate.
- Shipping tax will be added to your order.
- Changes are limitless for the selected image, I will work with you until you are completely satisfied!
- Don’t forget to add any specific requests or notes you’d like to put on your custom portrait. If you like a portrait that I have previously done, snap a photo of it and send me the example.
- All paintings are placed in a plastic slip to protect from water damage. It will be send in a large flat envelope box with foam board that is sealed.
- Shipping charges cover the cost of packing supplies and postage.
- Each finished painting will be shipped out on that next day after receiving your approval for finished work.
- If you order multiple paintings, I will send them in one package.
- Usually paintings are shipped via EMS – you will be emailed a tracking number. If you want to use another postal service please add this info to order.
- I am currently able to ship worldwide.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please contact me if you are unhappy with the received package for any reason, I will do my best to resolve your problems.
- I make every effort to ensure that your paintings arrives to you in perfect condition but In the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged, contact me via e-mail. I will gladly replace the same item as soon as possible!
- Once custom orders are made, there are no cancellation.
Additional policies and FAQs
All listings does not includes frames.